- We offer delivery of our products across India. Courier companies do not deliver to P.O. Box address, so you must provide a full street address with postal code/zip code and telephone / mobile number.
- We do not ship the products on Sundays and public holidays in India as our logistic partner does not pick-ups on those days.
- Once an order is dispatched, if the order/product will return to us because of incomplete address / wrong address, then we are not responsible in such cases and we will not provide any refunds.
Shipment and Tracking Details
- We use to send an email confirming the shipment of the order being placed, as soon as the items are handed over to the Courier Company. These alert emails will contain the tracking number and Courier Company’s website detail.
- Tracking numbers for orders shipped might take around 24 business hours to become active on the courier websites.
GST & Custom Duties
- GST / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process but may be charged to you by your government.
- The courier company may also charge some additional service charges over and above custom duty on case to case basis.
What if any Delays
- Times to ship the product mentioned on our website against each item are indicative and approximate values only and sometimes due to situations beyond our control, delays may occur. No refund, returns, replacement & exchange will be entertained for this reason.
- If for any reason, there is going to be a delay in shipping because an item is out of stock or if there is an unusual delay in filling an order, we will notify you by e-mail
- Dates for delivery are approximate only and we are not liable for any delay in delivering your order or any part of it. We may choose to deliver your order in separate parts. In some cases, we may offer to refund you for the unfulfilled part of the order.